Music blaring out of the speakers, lights flashing, kids laughing, and three college students in the skate rink having a blast. That was how I spent my Wednesday night! My fellow StAR, Kirsten, and a good friend of mine named Reyna; all went to the Cardinals Kickoff Skate at Skateland. We dressed up in our Cardinals gear and got in for free. The only thing we had to pay for was our skate rentals which was only $2.
Although Skateland is usually associated with middle school kids, we three ASU students had so much fun! We skated, took a ton of pictures, played skating games, and even won prizes for answering trivia questions. I haven’t been to Skateland since I was in middle school, but just being there brought back fun memories of skating around with friends. I wasn’t as graceful on the skates this time around but thankfully I didn’t fall! If you are ever looking for something to do with friends one night, I highly suggest going to Skateland! Its fun, inexpensive, and also a good workout! I posted a few pictures of the fun so feel free to take a look! If you want more info about Skateland’s hours or events visit their website. Have an amazing day!
Lonni Summers




1 comments:
So glad to hear that the three of you had a great time at Skateland! We're excited about all the special events we have planned for the coming months! We definitely hope you & all your friends will come back again ... SOON!
Post a Comment