First week of school is done and out of the way! This past week has been fun, exciting, and even a little frightening. All in all I have to say I’m really glad to be back at ASU and see so many new faces and also recognize some familiar faces as well. The first week of school I find is always pretty cool. It gives me the chance to get back into the groove of things, preview what my classes are going to be like, and start preparing for the challenges ahead!
So far my classes seem to be pretty good. I love learning all types of new material and each of my classes brings something different to the table. I believe my most challenging class this semester will probably be Special Events Management. This class consists of learning about events and all the work that goes on behind the scenes. Although this will be a tough class I’m so excited! The subject alone is intriguing and on top of that, our class gets the chance to put on an event! As the semester progresses I will keep you updated on our class event project.
We are now in week two of the semester and the real work begins! I hope everyone is enjoying their classes so far and learning as much as they possibly can! Have a Great second week of school!
Lonni Summers
Monday, August 31, 2009
First Week Down!!!
Posted by Lonni at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment