Monday, August 3, 2009

Fall Frenzy 09!!!!!

So I know it’s a month away but I’m SO EXCITED for Fall Frenzy! For those of you who are asking yourself “What is Fall Frenzy?” well I have the answer for you! Fall Frenzy is three whole days of music and fun. From September 18th to the 20th there will be a ton of different bands performing and each day there is a new line up. Along with awesome music all day long there will be a bunch of different activities, attractions, and food! From water slides, a gaming center, and even a Ferris wheel, there is something for you to do.

I am attending the September 19th concert where Blink 182 will be performing! I am so stoked for this concert I can’t even contain myself! The bands performing that day will be Authority Zero, Anberlin, Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Fall Out Boy, and Blink 182. If that wasn’t enough, I just found out today that Asher Roth will be performing and other acts will be added pretty soon!

This festival of music will be completely AMAZING! I highly suggest purchasing tickets to this event. Don’t miss out on all the fun! For more information about Fall Frenzy or where to buy tickets visit the website. Hope this blog got some of you amped up for Fall Frenzy! Have an Awesome Day!!!


Lonni Summers

0 comments: