For lunch today I decided to go on a little food adventure. After hearing continuous raves from my fellow StAR Amyann, I decided to try this place called Hurry 4 Curry. It is located in the Arizona Center right by the movie theater. When you first walk into this restaurant it’s small but cozy and really busy! The menu changes from day to day and the daily options are located on a TV screen. To order your food, you walk up to one of two touch screens and order what you want. Then the cooks whip it up and call your order. I was only there for a few minutes and their service is very fast. Even though it’s Indian “fast food”, the flavors are amazing! I ordered the Butter Chicken with a side of Basmati Rice and the flavors were great! The portions are just right and after eating I felt full but not over stuffed. This is great place to get really good food really fast. Also it’s a good way to try some new foods and expand your taste buds! If you want more info about Hurry 4 Curry and the amazing food they serve visit their website, or better yet just go there and order some food! Have a Flavorful day everyone!
Lonni Summers
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Hurry 4 Curry
Posted by Lonni at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment