Monday, November 2, 2009

Creative Ways to Get Rid of Your Pumpkin

While pondering an interesting blog topic, my fellow StAR Eddie, gave me a great idea. He proposed that I blog about fun and different ways to get rid of your Halloween pumpkin. This lead to us doing some serious research on YouTube and finding the most different and out there ways to get rid of a pumpkin and still have some fun with it! Some of these ideas include a trebuchet, dropping it down on a bus, explosion (safety first and a permit is probably required), and last but not least lighting the pumpkin on fire then launching it. Now Eddie and I realize that most of these ideas are a bit crazy and most we probably would not be able to do, the videos however were a ton of fun to laugh at. I hope you have just as much fun watching the videos as Eddie and I did. Enjoy!


Lonni Summers








0 comments: