Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Vampire Tale


For my birthday my dad bought me tickets to “A Vampire Tale”, a performance put on by Scorpius Dance. Being a dancer myself and a fan of the performing arts, I am so Excited for this performance. I have read nothing but awesome reviews about this show and I can’t wait! This performance will be at The Phoenix Little Theatre, located on 100 E. McDowell Road. This show is running till November 7th, so get your tickets while you can! This should be a spectacular event and is sure to entertain. If you would like more information you can visit The Phoenix Little Theatre website or the Scorpius Dance website. With Halloween just around the corner, how awesome would it be to see a vampire dance show?! I say, pretty darn awesome! With that being said I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween this Saturday and also come out and enjoy the Homecoming activities on Saturday and support our Sun Devil Football Team! Happy Halloween and Go Devils!!!!!




Lonni Summers

0 comments: