For this Friday, my date and I were trying to figure out something to do that wasn’t too expensive but would be fun for the both of us. He and I have been on dates before and we’ve done the whole movie thing but I didn’t really want to do that again. I started brainstorming some ideas and some of them included a night hike on South Mountain, picnic, or even just going to the movies again! Then it hit me, I suggested we go to the movies, but in a nontraditional way. Hence the drive- in movie idea was born!
I started looking up locations and prices and finally came across one that was close by. It is called the Scottsdale 6 Drive-In. It is located on McKellips Rd. and it is literally down the street from the Tempe Marketplace so if you and your date wanted to grab a bite to eat then head over to the drive in, you won’t have to worry about a long drive. This place is awesome for dates and also families because it only cost $6.25 for adults and kids 5-11 cost only $1.00 to get in and also all movies at the this drive-in are double features. That means you would see two movies for the price of one!
The management suggests getting there early so you can get a good spot. Also you can bring in blankets, lawn chairs, pillows, and even sleeping bags into the complex which is awesome! If you are looking for something fun to do that won’t cost you an arm and a leg I highly suggest checking out the drive-in movies. If my date and I decide to go, this will be my very first drive-in movie! If you have any questions or concerns you can check out their website for what movies are playing and the show times. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Lonni Summers
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Drive-In Movie Idea
Posted by Lonni at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment