Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The 411 Effect April 6th

Hey everyone, hope midterms are going well. While I was reading another StAR's blog I came across an interesting event she had posted. This is a wonderful event with a great cause and I encourage you all to try and make it out there.

"4.1.1. Effect is an ASU student run organization focused on building partnerships between local businesses and all Arizona State University campuses. 4.1.1 Effect's mission is to rebuild and redevelop the local economy by working with local businesses, vendors and organizations to create a strong network that pairs businesses and organizations with clients and customers through special events, advertising and marketing strategies.

The event will be on Tuesday, April 6th from 4:30 pm - 9 pm at the Civic Space Park near by the ASU Downtown Phoenix campus... All monetary proceeds that we collect will be donated to the Haiti Relief Fund."

Once again, I hope you guys can make it out there because it does sound quite interesting. Thanks again Amyann (Social Work StAR) for the heads-ups! Have an Amazing day!!!



Lonni Summers

0 comments: