Monday, July 13, 2009

“The Hangover” and Caesars Palace

Just the other night I watched this hilarious movie called “The Hangover”. If you haven’t seen it, the movie takes place in Las Vegas and the main hotel the character stay in is Caesars Palace. Now I found it interesting that as I was looking up hotel deals I came across one in azcentral.com that mentioned an amazing deal for Caesars Palace. The resort is taking great advantage of its role in the movie “The Hangover” and is offering a spectacular deal. The Hangover package will be available for certain dates in July and the package includes a nightly rate starting at $120 and also a $50 food and beverage credit. This is a great deal for anyone and everyone who is looking to get out of Phoenix and have some fun!

If anyone has seen the movie then you know some of the crazy stunts the characters do and NO it is not allowed in the hotel, but if you are looking to visit Las Vegas then this may be a great deal for you to look into! If you want more information on the Hangover package for Caesars Palace here is the link to azcentral.com to read more about it. Here is also the link to check availability and to book a reservation if you want to take advantage of the package. Have an Amazing Day!


Lonni Summers

0 comments: